1.When you start a new semester and still have some hope.
2. When the teacher starts a lecture on the first day.
3. When you transfer into a class late.
4. Trying to catch up on work.
5. When the mid-semester depression hits and you begin to question everything.
6. When the papers and tests and projects and everything hits you.
7. Trying to meet the minimum page requirement
8. When you realize how much longer you have to be in school.
9. The ability to take a nap anywhere.
10. Stress eating.
11. When you go back after break and reality hits.
13. When teachers think it is okay to assign more work during finals.
14. When the semester finally ends.
Peach out bitches.